Migration Yorkshire is supported in a range of ways, including:
- Contributions from all of the local authorities in our region towards our core funding.
- A Home Office grant towards our strategic leadership role on asylum and unaccompanied asylum seeking children.
- Government funding towards the regional management of the refugee resettlement programme.
- Connecting Opportunities is funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund. It is part of the Building Better Opportunities programme.
- Refugee Integration Yorkshire and Humber and the Refugee Integration service are co-funded by the European Union Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF). The United Kingdom Responsible Authority (UKRA) manages AMIF funding in the UK.