Migration Yorkshire is supported by a range of funders including:
- Contributions from 10 local authorities in our region towards our core funding [Barnsley, Bradford, Calderdale, Doncaster, Hull, Kirklees, Leeds, Rotherham, Sheffield, Wakefield].
- Home Office grant towards our strategic leadership role on asylum and other migration issues.
- Government funding towards the regional management of the Syrian refugee resettlement programme.
- Metropolitan Migration Foundation grant for running the National Roma Network.
- Big Lottery grant for development work on Roma integration in South Yorkshire.
- ESIF / Big Lottery grant for development of the support programme for vulnerable migrants in Leeds City Region.
Page last updated: 25/05/2016 16:03:41
Back to top Print this page