How to add an entry to the A-Z of organisations
You're welcome to contact us by email or phone with details about your organisation, if you want us to include it in the A-Z. Our contact details are on the right hand side of your screen. If you prefer, you can add your organisation online - this is how you do it:
- Go to the A-Z of organisations page.
- Use the alphabetical menu to check whether your organisation is already listed – someone else might have sent us the details previously.
- Check that your organisation is eligible for inclusion by reading our guidelines on inclusion.
- Click on the login link on the left hand menu. If you're already a registered visitor on our site, you'll have a user name and password - enter them here. If you haven't registered on our website yet, follow the register link on the the login screen to get to the register form - once you have filled this in, you should receive a user name and password by email, and you can then use them to login.
- When you have logged in, go to the ‘Suggest a new entry’ link on the left hand menu of the A-Z of organisations page.
- Fill in details about your organisation. Please only do this if you work for, or are an authorised representative of, the organisation.
- Click ‘submit’. The new page won’t go live straightaway, we will look at the details you have sent in first, and then send you a link to the page when it is live.
Page last updated: 17/12/2015 15:35:02
Back to top Print this page
Phone: 0113 395 2435