Organisation details - RETAS Leeds [Refugee Education and Training Advice Service]
RETAS Leeds [Refugee Education and Training Advice Service]
Phone 0113 380 5630
RETAS Leeds offers information, advice and guidance on education, training and employment for refugees and asylum seekers. We have an appointments-based advice service in our centre on Roundhay Road.
Our key services are:
- Steps to Settlement [S2S] and English for Settlement [E4S]: an 8 week integration programme which includes steps towards adjusting to life in the UK, successful community integration and settlement in Leeds, early English skills and an understanding of the world of work in the UK
- Volunteering and mentoring
- Outreach services across the region - to provide support for new settlement programmes
- Professional re-qualification [doctors, teachers, nurses, engineers, etc], university applications
ESOL/ IELTS provision at all levels
- Job search skills and support with 'Universal Jobmatch'
Drop-in services are available in Leeds, and other areas can be considered. Please telephone RETAS Leeds to find out about these.
We cover the following areas Leeds
voluntary sector or charity
AccessibilityAccessible to wheelchair users Yes
Disclaimer Inclusion in our A-Z of organisations does not mean that the organisation, its service or the content of its website are endorsed by Migration Yorkshire. We try to keep our A-Z as up to date as possible, but please check with the organisation listed to ensure that the details shown here are still correct.