- Integration up North researchInterim briefing note now available 27 January 2015
- Local migration profile summariesTrends in Yorkshire and Humber24 December 2014
- Community Coordinator; Community Inclusion AdvocatesVacancies with the Roma Voice Project26 January 2015
- Service Coordinators - International Family TracingVacancies at British Red Cross - Hull and Leeds14 January 2015
- PhD studentship [University of Salford]New immigrants and integration: northern stories19 November 2014
- Policy update December 2014The latest statistics, policy and research on migration issues.15 December 2014
Welcome to our website
Migration Yorkshire is a local authority-led regional migration partnership. We work with national government, local government, and others to ensure that Yorkshire and Humber can deal with, and benefit from, migration. We work with agencies across the statutory, voluntary, community and private sectors to help support the delivery of high quality services to migrants in a way that benefits everyone living in local communities.
This website will give you a picture of migration in the region. You’ll find information about policy and research, and local services for migrants, including asylum seekers and refugees.
|Search by area for migration information||New guide for health practitioners working with Roma|
|Introduction to migration: guidance booklets|