- Policy update December 2014The latest statistics, policy and research on migration issues.15 December 2014
- Providing an effective health service for Roma women in YorkshireA guide for health practitioners working with Roma1 December 2014
- Local migration profile summariesTrends in Yorkshire and Humber11 August 2014
- PhD studentship [University of Salford]New immigrants and integration: northern stories19 November 2014
- Integration up NorthWhat's happening in year 423 September 2014
Welcome to our website
Migration Yorkshire is a local authority-led regional migration partnership. We work with national government, local government, and others to ensure that Yorkshire and Humber can deal with, and benefit from, migration. We work with agencies across the statutory, voluntary, community and private sectors to help support the delivery of high quality services to migrants in a way that benefits everyone living in local communities.
This website will give you a picture of migration in the region. You’ll find information about policy and research, and local services for migrants, including asylum seekers and refugees.
|Search by area for migration information||New guide for health practitioners working with Roma|
|Introduction to migration: guidance booklets|